Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

This reminds me of a story. A friend of mine has smallish breasts. One day she was wearing a padded bra. She asked the friends who were over for supper, if they had noticed. My DH said that he had, but didn't want to embarrass her by mentioning it. She said, "You always say that they are 'large and nice'". After supper, somehow the topic of lady moustaches came up. Friend asks if anyone had noticed hers. My DH replied, "Yes, it is large and nice." :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

this reminds me of a story. A friend of mine has smallish breasts. One day she was wearing a padded bra. She asked the friends who were over for supper, if they had noticed. My dh said that he had, but didn't want to embarrass her by mentioning it. She said, "you always say that they are 'large and nice'". After supper, somehow the topic of lady moustaches came up. Friend asks if anyone had noticed hers. My dh replied, "yes, it is large and nice." :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

bahahahahaha!!!

This reminds me of a story. A friend of mine has smallish breasts. One day she was wearing a padded bra. She asked the friends who were over for supper, if they had noticed. My DH said that he had, but didn't want to embarrass her by mentioning it. She said, "You always say that they are 'large and nice'". After supper, somehow the topic of lady moustaches came up. Friend asks if anyone had noticed hers. My DH replied, "Yes, it is large and nice." :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Epic. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom