Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4f.jpg

How true. There's this 1 place we occasionally go to that I use the map to go because I always forget where to turn once we are nearly there. Every single time though, about half way there, it wants me to take a right turn onto a side street, travel a few blocks, make a left, travel a few blocks, make another left, then a right back onto the same street I was originally on. Every single time. No construction, no detour, nothing to give Google Maps a reason to do that, yet every single time.

How true. There's this 1 place we occasionally go to that I use the map to go because I always forget where to turn once we are nearly there. Every single time though, about half way there, it wants me to take a right turn onto a side street, travel a few blocks, make a left, travel a few blocks, make another left, then a right back onto the same street I was originally on. Every single time. No construction, no detour, nothing to give Google Maps a reason to do that, yet every single time.

:mad:

We were headed to Burlington, VT for a nice weekend visit. I was using a GPS to guide me up the highway. We were directed to take the eastbound exit for a certain road, cross over the highway, get back on the highway headed in the opposite direction so we could take the westbound exit for that same road.

We were headed to Burlington, VT for a nice weekend visit. I was using a GPS to guide me up the highway. We were directed to take the eastbound exit for a certain road, cross over the highway, get back on the highway headed in the opposite direction so we could take the westbound exit for that same road.

I do that all by myself, I don't need a GPS to tell me what to do.

When there is a mistake like that, I send feedback to Google Maps. They have corrected a number of problems that I have pointed out. There is a link at the bottom right of the map for feedback. It might take a while. I have been pestering them about some directions to my house. I just checked on that and it's fixed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-12 Google Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-12 Google Maps.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 51
My grocery list app, Our Groceries, is on my phone. I might want to call my husband or he might want to call me, when I'm shopping. I really don't expect (or want) calls from anyone else when I'm shopping.

I LOVE that app! I also loved watching items get crossed off when Frank made a grocery run!

I do that all by myself, I don't need a GPS to tell me what to do.

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom