Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL... too funny Jon, reminds me of my ex. A savvy cop but NOT a country boy. Walking up behind a horse who'd been out to pasture about 7 months, him - daydreaming, her - ears laid back, hind end hunched and ready.

and he had the nerve to tell me I embarrassed him by yelling at him!

ahhh, silly me, should have never said a word, would have been a widow instead of an ex... :angel:

:LOL:

That reminds me of a Dane (H.C. Andersen, I believe, but I won't swear to it.) who wrote that he had put a plaque on his umbrella that said something to the effect of "If you find this, keep it and send me $5" and there was an address. This person claimed to have received $5 in the mail eight or so times in two years.

True story

When I was grocery shopping last week, I bought four small zucchini. After going through the checkout, I reviewed my register receipt to make sure everything was correct. (I do this every week before I leave the store because mistakes happen!) Rather than ring up my zucchini at 99 cents per pound, the cashier called them pickling cukes at the price of $1.99. When I went to customer service to get a price adjustment, the clerk asked if I wanted the zucchini reweighed. :huh: :ermm: All I could say was "I'm pretty sure they're going to weigh the same whether you call them zucchini or cucumbers...".

When I was grocery shopping last week, I bought four small zucchini. After going through the checkout, I reviewed my register receipt to make sure everything was correct. (I do this every week before I leave the store because mistakes happen!) Rather than ring up my zucchini at 99 cents per pound, the cashier called them pickling cukes at the price of $1.99. When I went to customer service to get a price adjustment, the clerk asked if I wanted the zucchini reweighed. :huh: :ermm: All I could say was "I'm pretty sure they're going to weigh the same whether you call them zucchini or cucumbers...".

laughs and giggles4 .jpg

That sounds like just about any establishment here in Cowboyville!

Back
Top Bottom