Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A local farmer drives two miles into town to get his truck fixed. The mechanic says he doesn’t have that particular part in stock and asks the farmer if he could leave the truck overnight to which he agrees and decides to walk home.

On his way he stops at the general store and picks up a bucket, a can of paint, a goose and two chickens. He steps outside wondering how he’s going to get all of this home while walking.

While he contemplates this, a nice looking, middle aged women approaches him and ask if he knows where 327 Mockingbird Lane is. He replies that he does and tells her its right on the way to his farm and he could walk her there but he’s still having a hard time figuring out how to get the paint, bucket, goose and two chickens home.

She suggests ‘well you could put the can of paint in the bucket, hold the goose in the other hand and put a chicken under each arm. He agrees that’s a good idea and they head to their destination.

On the way he suggests going down this alley will be a shortcut that will cut off their walk time.

She balks saying she is recently widowed has no man to protect her and what’s to keep him from having his way with her while in the alley.

He says ‘ma’am, in one hand I’m holding a bucket with a paint can, the other hand has a goose and I’ve got a chicken under each arm, how in the world could I possibly do that ?

She says ‘well you could put the goose down, cover it with the bucket and place the paint can on top and I’ll hold the chickens!

Back
Top Bottom