Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, I know, they're repeats, but cute...

Attachments

• asshurts.JPG
    asshurts.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 111
  • eggdying.JPG
    eggdying.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 114
  • eggtramp.JPG
    eggtramp.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 113
  • minieggs.JPG
    minieggs.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
You keep posting snow jokes but you live in Arizona. How much snow did you guys get this winter??? [emoji38]

We got in total about a foot and a half, so far! It's happened before to snow on Mother's Day. :ohmy:

She's just trying to rub it in that she's really wearing her string bikini out on the patio, lying on the lounge, drinking Mai Tai's

BAHAHAHA!
dragn, I've only ever worn a string bikini in my youth, although ... our back patio, where DH & I do sunbath is very private, I was thinking about that just the other day :LOL:

We got in total about a foot and a half, so far! It's happened before to snow on Mother's Day...
So you've had a foot and a half "so far". :LOL: Not, like, in one snowfall? Because we get at least one snowfall resulting in 18" of snow every stinking winter. You would so not be able to deal with a real winter, K-Girl, but I still love ya! :winkiss:

BTW, since we moved here in 2000, Worcester MA (the closest big city to us) has had six of the top baker's dozen snowiest winters, with the least snowy getting 91. Six out of the last 13. We gotta get out of this place!

In honour of overlapping holidays:

pass119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom