Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"V" is for ...

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

is skirting around facebook possible?

I tried to forward the facebook video's but only people with facebook accounts can see it.

Is there anyway around it?

I tried to forward the facebook video's but only people with facebook accounts can see it.

Is there anyway around it?

You can't share a FB video the same way you can share a YouTube video here, that plays in the post. But, if the video is public, you can link to it and anyone should be able to see it. Let's see if it works with this Jacques Pépin video.

I tested by opening it in a private window, where I am not logged into FB and it shouldn't be able to recognize me.

Thanks taxy. I tried Jacques P in an incognito window and it worked. But go to GG's post and open in an incognito window and it doesn't work.

Not understanding why... have Asians blocked us? :(
I was able to continue around the site to other places. Some funny, others interesting, so actually just typical facebook ... loads, :rolleyes:

Thanks taxy. I tried Jacques P in an incognito window and it worked. But go to GG's post and open in an incognito window and it doesn't work.

Not understanding why... have Asians blocked us? :(
I was able to continue around the site to other places. Some funny, others interesting, so actually just typical facebook ... loads, :rolleyes:

I just checked and you are right. That's not a regular FB video. That's a special kind called a "reel". They seem to have different rules.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom