Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a little different, but really made me laugh...at myself. I have the TV on, tuned to ID Channel when I'm writing a post for DC. A commercial comes on and I hear, "Coming up, Killer Investigations with Baked Chickens." o_O I look up and see, "Killer Investigations with Faith Jenkins." Oh...that makes much more sense! :ROFLMAO:

Awww, Com'on!!! it is only 52 years! I know that not ALL of us are but I think most of us are over that.

First one with the Industrial Age, brought on 2 World Wars, the second with the Space Age, .... brought on Star Wars!

This is a little different, but really made me laugh...at myself. I have the TV on, tuned to ID Channel when I'm writing a post for DC. A commercial comes on and I hear, "Coming up, Killer Investigations with Baked Chickens." o_O I look up and see, "Killer Investigations with Faith Jenkins." Oh...that makes much more sense! :ROFLMAO:
It's sad when our hearing goes . . .

Awww, Com'on!!! it is only 52 years! I know that not ALL of us are but I think most of us are over that.

First one with the Industrial Age, brought on 2 World Wars, the second with the Space Age, .... brought on Star Wars!
When I play that game and do the math, it takes me back to the Civil War.

As to the hearing.... there was a program here on the radio at one time - I'm sure it must have been repeated in many places. The question was what did you think the lyrics to the song were saying as against what they were really saying.

Wish I could think of an example but there were some pretty funny ones -

I still have to google some songs to see what is actually being said!

599a01b8ded6e5f7fa85fbf83483571a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom