Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, I guess other people here have NOT climbed the shelves at the supermarket, eh?
I didn't need to until I got my old age shrink. The usual item I need help reaching is Coke Zero. Often the store has 12-packs of cans on the bottom shelf, so I pull one of those off the shelf and put it on the floor. It's usually just enough so I can grab a 2-liter bottle myself. If not...well. I bring home some good intentions. Himself would do good to drink less pop. :LOL:

I always offer to reach the top shelf for those who cannot. (I let SO reach the bottom shelves so I don't have to) There are two types: those who see you coming and ask for help, and those who pretend to be reaching for it and are relieved when you offer.
There's also the very rare breed, that seems indigenous to this area, that yell at you about patriarchy and misogyny. Sometimes trying to be nice gets isn't all its cracked up to be.

There's also the very rare breed, that seems indigenous to this area, that yell at you about patriarchy and misogyny. Sometimes trying to be nice gets isn't all its cracked up to be.

I try to keep my outbreaks of kindness to a minimum. Don't want to set expectations too high. That way it's easier to pleasantly surprise people and harder to disappoint them.

I always offer to reach the top shelf for those who cannot. (I let SO reach the bottom shelves so I don't have to) There are two types: those who see you coming and ask for help, and those who pretend to be reaching for it and are relieved when you offer.
I would gladly thank you both for your help.

I'm short, a little over 5'1". Craig is usually with me so he can get things on the upper shelves, but on the occasions I need help, I try to find an employee first, and then will ask another shopper if I must.

I'm tall. if you lookin' to be 50+, I'll gladly offer a help.

however comma but, for the 30 yr old female activists who assume every male looking person is trying to hit on them . . . and are intent on bashing in their brains . . .
they're on their own.

. . . just walking on by . . . as Dionne sung . . . still works . . .

Back
Top Bottom