Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a long one, unknown origins, supposedly true story. Even if it's not true, something like this could easily happen, because the actions described are consistent with how deer are known to act when they are cornered. Heard this story many years ago and just recently came across it again. Definitely worth the read IMO :)

I sent this story on to Mom, she said it made her pee her pants! I owe her a chair cushion.

img_1149254_0_575b52d3d2e55a3b3d76ff5928a7d848.gif

img_1149254_1_31c6206077858f915b7b332b9aa44fa5.gif

Where'd you get the pic of Shrek trying to eat?

Poor little guy, didn't want to hurt his friend.

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

You can dress her up, but you can't take her any where. :LOL:

Oh my gosh! I have to steal this! So funny!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I'm stealing this!

PrincessFiona60 said:

ROFL!

Back
Top Bottom