Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well

3204840swsw.gif

I do know some people who enjoy being scared and once the got over the initial panic would think something like that was funny. They'd plot some serious revenge, but they'd be laughing shortly after finding out they weren't about to die. I just don't happen to be one of those people.

no one was hurt, the mom was sleeping through her kids yelling and screaming, I am SURE he paid the price, I don't see the harm. . . oh well. I am glad that some enjoyed it. Personally, I thought it was pretty darn funny.

I guess back to animal pics we go.

img_1165605_0_f22208d34ccb06e66e5e7f5aee09ff73.jpg

img_1165605_1_a5585e7744b64a79fdeba8d9eaa7661c.gif

Last edited:
TATTRAT said:
no one was hurt, the mom was sleeping through her kids yelling and screaming, I am SURE he paid the price, I don't see the harm. . . oh well. I am glad that some enjoyed it. Personally, I thought it was pretty darn funny.

It WAS funny, Tatt! I plan on finding a backwards truck next time I drive, would love to see DH's expression!

no one was hurt, the mom was sleeping through her kids yelling and screaming, I am SURE he paid the price, I don't see the harm. . . oh well. I am glad that some enjoyed it. Personally, I thought it was pretty darn funny...

Several people posted who thought it was funny. I just expressed an opposing opinion. I've never enjoyed the "scare" thing and refuse to do it to someone. That's just my two cents.

img_1165645_0_f22208d34ccb06e66e5e7f5aee09ff73.jpg

img_1165645_1_a5585e7744b64a79fdeba8d9eaa7661c.gif

They are both brilliant Tatt!

Back
Top Bottom