Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taxlady said:
I have had a mammogram. I wouldn't inflict that on any man who wasn't insisting that I have another one.

I'm supposed to start having them when I'm 30 :/ High risk. Lucky me. Getting one at 40 saved my mom's life tho. She had to have a double mastectomy. On the plus side she doesn't have to worry about the twins being uneven.

PrincessFiona60 said:
A woman was rushed to the hospital unexpectedly,
so she called her husband to bring her a few items from home.
One item on her list was comfortable underwear.

Not sure what she considered comfortable, he asked,
"How will I know which ones to pick?

"Hold them up and imagine them on me,"
she answered. "If you smile, put them back."

Lol!!! Love this! I don't think this one would work on my bf tho... I could be wearing men's boxer shorts...

I have had a mammogram. I wouldn't inflict that on any man who wasn't insisting that I have another one.
On second thought, maybe all doctors should have one every year until they approve something more accurate and less uncomfortable.

As a possibility, there's Digital Tomosynthesis: Another Possible Mammogram Replacement for Breast Cancer Diagnosis? - Early Detection - Breast Cancer which they was mentioned as early as 1997! It's only supposed to be used for research, until they have tested it enough. Come on guys, we use Computer Aided Tomography and that's very similar.

P.S. to the cats and fishermen photo--yes, it is obviously Photo-Shopped (didn't notice it at first), but it is still cute. :rolleyes:

Barbara L said:
P.S. to the cats and fishermen photo--yes, it is obviously Photo-Shopped (didn't notice it at first), but it is still cute. :rolleyes:

Aww I see now that it's shopped. Thanks for ruining it ;)

Here's the original. Still pretty good. Actually, I think I like this better. Look how all the kitties are sitting politely and waiting and nicely separated.

cats-waiting-fish.jpg

Last edited:
Aww I see now that it's shopped. Thanks for ruining it ;)
The funny thing is, I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out, but now it sticks out like a sore thumb that there are only about 4 cats. It is actually a pretty good Photo Shop job, but they could have used more cats!

Here's the original. Still pretty good. Actually, I think I like this better. Look how all the kitties are sitting politely and waiting and nicely separated.

cats-waiting-fish.jpg
Thank you for posting this! Yes, I do like this one better too! Why do people think they have to mess with something that is already good?!

Barbara L said:
Thank you for posting this! Yes, I do like this one better too! Why do people think they have to mess with something that is already good?!

I agree!! The original is way cooler.

My Mom should get half priced mammograms. Actually, as strange as it sounds, Breast cancer saved Mom's life...discovering it led to the discovery of stage 1 Ovarian Cancer, something that would not have been noticed until it was too late.

I have stopped having mammograms. At my age, if I find a lump, please take both of them off. Then maybe I can find a blouse that I can button without gapitis. I am no longer nursing babies, and I sure am not trying to catch me a new man. They served their purpose, now it is time for them to go. :rolleyes:

I have stopped having mammograms. At my age, if I find a lump, please take both of them off. Then maybe I can find a blouse that I can button without gapitis. I am no longer nursing babies, and I sure am not trying to catch me a new man. They served their purpose, now it is time for them to go. :rolleyes:

I'm getting tired of tucking what's left in my waistband...:rolleyes:

I'm getting tired of tucking what's left in my waistband...:rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: I am tired of wearing a bra and pulling it high enough so 'they' will look perky like the young kids. I never succeed. I am past the age of "perky"! All I do is walk around very uncomfortable in a bra that is making me miserable. :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: I am tired of wearing a bra and pulling it high enough so 'they' will look perky like the young kids. I never succeed. I am past the age of "perky"! All I do is walk around very uncomfortable in a bra that is making me miserable. :rolleyes:
I wear one when I have to. Or if I am wearing a blouse that is tucked in to the waistband of a skirt or trousers. I'm not real fond of the look of using a belt as a brassiere. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom