Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1184253_0_2eef659d60392fcdb44f209e98bef334.jpg

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. RAmen.

TATTRAT said:
Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. RAmen.

:ROFLMAO: :rolf:

+2 I also will just throw something on the floor if it is not breakable when it keeps going there. If that is where it wants to be, I will help it.

"Okay, you want to be on the floor, then here you go. Now stay there!"

+2 I also will just throw something on the floor if it is not breakable when it keeps going there. If that is where it wants to be, I will help it.

"Okay, you want to be on the floor, then here you go. Now stay there!"
And then it jumps back to where it belongs and says, "Oh yeah?!" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom