Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1192042_0_8c5adb95cae87bff73acdc743f373c01.jpg

Love it :ROFLMAO:

So I was at Wal-Mart buying a bag of During dog chow for my dog, in check out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT???? So on impulse I told her that no I didnt have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and I probably shouldn't because last time that I'd lost 50 lbs from it I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and all you had to do is load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The food is nutrionally complete so it works well and I was going to try again. ( I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story) Horrified she asked if I ended up in ICU, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask when we meet and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy stuff to say ...now that You've read it I have to confess , I copied it from someone else, share and make someone smile.

:huh:

So I was at Wal-Mart buying a bag of During dog chow for my dog, in check out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT???? So on impulse I told her that no I didnt have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and I probably shouldn't because last time that I'd lost 50 lbs from it I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and all you had to do is load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The food is nutrionally complete so it works well and I was going to try again. ( I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story) Horrified she asked if I ended up in ICU, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask when we meet and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy stuff to say ...now that You've read it I have to confess , I copied it from someone else, share and make someone smile.

I so wish this was true, I love this story!

This sounds like something I would do. Ask me a stupid question, and you will get a stupid answer. I once had a total stranger ask me if I wore my glasses all the time or did I go blind when I took them off. "These are not really glasses. It is a radio and I get updates from the Defense Department. I am a government agent." Her eys got big and she backed away from me.

This sounds like something I would do. Ask me a stupid question, and you will get a stupid answer. I once had a total stranger ask me if I wore my glasses all the time or did I go blind when I took them off. "These are not really glasses. It is a radio and I get updates from the Defense Department. I am a government agent." Her eys got big and she backed away from me.

This story reminded me of you when I saw it Addie! :LOL:

Dawgluver said:
:LOL:

Look closely, it's not what you think:

Lol! This is both funny and disturbing not because of the "pooch in the pants" or the "dog in the drawers" but because those legs are really hairy and suspiciously male yet the feet although largish are somewhat feminine and appear to be sporting nail polish! Lmao!!!

Somebunny said:
Lol! This is both funny and disturbing not because of the "pooch in the pants" or the "dog in the drawers" but because those legs are really hairy and suspiciously male yet the feet although largish are somewhat feminine and appear to be sporting nail polish! Lmao!!!

I know, I thought the same thing, have the same silver toenail polish, but it's not me as my legs aren't quite that hairy, yet!

Check back in January....

Back
Top Bottom