Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was entertainment night at the senior citizens' centre. After the community sing song led by Alice at the piano, it was time for the Star of the Show, Harvey the Hypnotist!

Harvey explained that he was going to put the whole audience into a trance.

"Yes, each and every one of you ...and all at the same time!", said Harvey.

The excited chatter dropped to silence as Harvey carefully withdrew from his waistcoat pocket a beautiful antique gold pocket watch and chain.

"I want you to keep your eyes on this watch" said Harvey, holding the watch high for all to see.
"It is a very special and valuable watch that has been in my family for six generations", said Harvey.
He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch --- Watch the watch ----Watch the watch..."

The audience became mesmerised as the watch swayed back and forth, the lights twinkling as they were reflected from it's gleaming surfaces.

One hundred and fifty pairs of eyes followed the movements of the gently swaying watch.

And then, suddenly, the chain broke!!!

The beautiful watch fell to the stage and burst apart on impact.

"SH@T!" exclaimed Harvey.

It took them 3 days to clean the Senior Citizens Centre and Harvey the hypnotist was never invited to entertain again!

LOL Ina's not alone !!

img_1234059_0_2738900ba57347d11461c25febabd341.jpg

I started out and got half the silverware in the sink washed, then I noticed that the coffee pot was empty, had to stop for that, when I brought my fresh cup of coffee over to the computer, I noticed that there was a lot of dust on the bookcase, got a couple of shelves dusted, had to answer the phone, management came for the walk through, had to go down to get my mail, came back upstairs and picked up some towels in the bathrrom to go into the laundry basket. Now what was I doing? Oh yeah. The silverware. I am too tired to do that now. A typical day. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom