Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd be more concerned that he's starting it on his leg and not the ground.

Which reminds me, I think Husqvarna has a warning not to operate a chain saw naked.

Last edited:
Take a look - do you see anything dangerous about this

img_1257986_0_cb773a94b47038979a245c8cca23b79d.jpg

Yep, that's right - no safety goggles or ear muffs!

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'd be more concerned that he's starting it on his leg and not the ground.

Which reminds me, I think Husqvarna has a warning not to operate a chain saw naked.

When thy type up those kinds of warnings it is usually because someone has done it. :ohmy::wacko::LOL:

Take a look - do you see anything dangerous about this

img_1257997_0_cb773a94b47038979a245c8cca23b79d.jpg

Yep, that's right - no safety goggles or ear muffs!
Oh dear!

I'm reminded of a story. When my exDH went to the one-day gun safety course required for a firearms handler's permit, they read out a list of stupid gun accidents from the previous year.

One dude got a cartridge jammed in his lever action rifle. So, he braced it on his foot and worked the lever back and forth. It unjammed the cartridge. He doesn't have as many toes as he used to have. :wacko:

Another one: Two guys, who couldn't swim, and weren't wearing life vests, in a canoe, saw a moose on the shore. One of them stood up and shot at the moose. They both drowned.

Oh dear!

I'm reminded of a story. When my exDH went to the one-day gun safety course required for a firearms handler's permit, they read out a list of stupid gun accidents from the previous year.

One dude got a cartridge jammed in his lever action rifle. So, he braced it on his foot and worked the lever back and forth. It unjammed the cartridge. He doesn't have as many toes as he used to have. :wacko:

Another one: Two guys, who couldn't swim, and weren't wearing life vests, in a canoe, saw a moose on the shore. One of them stood up and shot at the moose. They both drowned.

:wacko: Has no one noticed that the cutting part is BETWEEN his legs? Does he not want a family? :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom