Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Cooking Goddess and Dawgluver

481112_10151576324782945_822224497_n.jpg

My dad had a boxer that was the biggest toast eater ever. That is what both Dad and boxer had each morning for breakfast. They both loved it!

We also had a dog that always wanted to eat the hamburger and hotdog buns. He almost craved them. It is the only thing he ever took from the counter. I have since seen that bread is not good for dogs. You couldn't have convinced this dog of that. :wacko:

I should have figured there would be toast-loving dogs. My FIL had a little fluff-ball that loved cantaloupe and carrots!

...They do know that chemically, there are foods like chocolate that are certainly not good for a dog. But this has been learned the hard way....

Sometimes I wonder how right the experts are though. My aunt used to put out an Easter display every year when I was a kid - plastic grass all over the coffee table, then all kinds of molded chocolates in bunnies and crosses and ducks. We went out for the day, only to return and find out the dog had done a real number on all that chocolate - most of it was gone and never found. Well, until Buttons threw some up. But she never got sick-sick and lived for ages after that chocolate binge. Heck, that much chocolate in one sitting would have killed me!

For Cooking Goddess and Dawgluver

481112_10151576324782945_822224497_n.jpg

Aw, thanks! Thinking of prepping some ingredients for soft tacos Friday - I want to go blow the day away but still eat a cheap meal at home. Besides, Thursday will be grocery day and I'm stocking up on limes to go with my new bottle of tequila and a nearly full bottle of triple sec. Gonna partay on Friday like I'm...taxy! :D Oh wait...
fiesta.gif

I can understand practical jokes that bring on laughter. But when someone is hurt or property is destroyed, I fail to see the humor. My family has learned the hard way to never pull crap like that on me. It is very hard to live in the same house and have someone like your mother or wife stop talking at all. And I mean to everyone. Not just the culprit. The whole household pays dearly. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom