Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Omigosh! This photo brought back such a sweet memory.

My daughter is now in her 40s. When she was about 3 I took her to our neighborhood fire house to see the fire trucks and talk to the firefighters about being safe, etc.

It was a lovely spring day and all the vehicles were clean and shiny, as they usually are, and the firemen were very accommodating. They showed us all around the firehouse and allowed Nicole to climb up on one of the big trucks. She was quite fascinated by the pair of big boots that stood near the truck. The guy showing us around noticed her curiosity and asked if she would like to put the boots on. Translate that to having him lift her up and into the boots.

Of course I brought a camera and she happily smiled as he stood back behind her for me to take a picture. Good thing he was right there, too. We didn't realize that Nicole's feet didn't reach down to the soles of the boots and, after a few seconds, she toppled over just like a bowling pin.
But, luckily, the fireman caught her and we had a good laugh.

Firemen and Policemen, a little kid's best friends.

My Brother was scared of Firemen, he thought they raced around at night and put fire on people's houses. When he heard the sirens he would just get hysterical. We took him to the Firehouse to meet the firemen, they had a dalmatian, and it was tough keeping him away from his new friends after that.

Funny, he studied to be an EMT...

New Miracle Cure for PMS

img_1312415_0_674e388f31675deba655cce0af60dad4.jpg

The programmer's wife tells him: "Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen."

The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

I guess the store had eggs. :-p

Last edited:
The programmer's wife tells him: "Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen."

The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

I guess the store had eggs. :-p

Makes perfect sense to the mind that is immersed in coding.

Back
Top Bottom