Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So relateable !!

img_1324271_0_e11c565f065c14c78f6a6976b430047c.png

Should see the closet where I keep the backup rolls.:ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My DH does the same thing so I showed this to him .. "Now THAT'S the way to eat everything .. a touch of whipped cream" he says LOL

You know the saying about needing only two tools? Duct tape if it's broken, WD-40 if it's stuck? Well I figure there are two culinary fixes: Bacon for savory, whipped cream for sweet. Whipped cream saved dessert the two years first Mom then I forgot sugar in the pumpkin pie.

They're sorta a younger set thing, but not bad. Easy to do in specimen cups.

So...now you are telling I'm getting old...:ROFLMAO:
Not just for the young-uns PF. My also-62 Y.O. best friend back home has them at all their summer parties. Large family=lots of parties. l've never seen the big deal. I guess I prefer my alcohol in liquid form. :yum:

Not just for the young-uns PF. My also-62 Y.O. best friend back home has them at all their summer parties. Large family=lots of parties. l've never seen the big deal. I guess I prefer my alcohol in liquid form. :yum:

I usually prefer my booze liquid too. However, I used to make a really good and easy dessert: canned peaches in a gelatin made from the syrup, whisky, and Knox gelatin.

I had heard of Jello shots, just didn't know what they were.

Still picking up lemon Jello and some specimen cups today.:rolleyes: No booze though.

You know the saying about needing only two tools? Duct tape if it's broken, WD-40 if it's stuck? Well I figure there are two culinary fixes: Bacon for savory, whipped cream for sweet. Whipped cream saved dessert the two years first Mom then I forgot sugar in the pumpkin pie.

You can turn graham cracker squares into desert with a dab of chocolate syrup and a dollop of whipped cream.

I'm happy with "dessert" graham crackers if they have a little schmear of butter on them! Or plain. I'm easy! When Reddi-Wip had chocolate whipped topping (do they still? I buy another brand) my neighbor's son loved it. He'd ask for the "chocolate mousse on a spoon"! You can get a lot of mileage out of that can of cream-and-stuff!

Back
Top Bottom