Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1329361_0_56d2f4be3ee6f41702e7e1712765c6da.jpg

ROFL!!!! Dear Diary: lately, when I sit in the hallway and sing the song of my people, tennis balls fly through the air, I don't know how they get there. I will continue to sing, hopefully to discover the intent.

ROFL!!! Dear Diary, Dearest Human had a friend in, I had to go get the treat I had just hidden and guard it with my life, then guard my food bowl, growling, barking and eating too much in order to show it was mine. He is now holding a treat out for me, I must bite his hand as I snatch it.

That would be fun! We would be renewing our renewed vows...LOL! Great idea, it will take me a year to get it all planned. (29 years next Friday)

Talk of horses on the pets thread reminded me of this joke:

An English man and a Scottish man are sitting in the pub and the English fellow is teasing the Scot: 'Isn't it funny that you Scottish people eat so much porridge and oats? We only feed that stuff to the horses!' 'Aye' replies the Scot, 'that's why the English have the finest horses, and the Scottish have the strongest men.'

O.K.------ I'm completely missing that joke (camel/xmas day). I'm sure once it's explained to this nincompoop I'll bust out laughing. :bangin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom