Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1901665_724369484342350_2599172569371846581_n.jpg

I used to like Nutella until I read the ingredients! :ohmy:

I have since been experimenting, making my own i.e. with far less sugar and with coconut oil...work in progress.

I broke down and tried Nutella (expensive). I ended up throwing it out. The chocolate tasted like hot chocolate made with water, and I couldn't taste nuts at all.

I personally don't care for Nutella. Unlike you, Z, I ended up eating all of the small-but-pricey jar worth. I posted the picture for all the Nutella fans around here. Besides, it's kinda hard to not like a Minion. ;)

Minions Rule!

When I get done buying all the finger puppets available I will post a pic of the Minion Invasion.

PF, I showed that picture to SO and she was inspired to try it. Here is part of what she did with a neighbor kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
PF, I showed that picture to SO and she was inspired to try it. Here is part of what she did with a neighbor kid.

Might raise some spirits around Boston and the East Coast. Wish I had some of the white stuff to be able to do it.

But it is nice and rainy here today, I have to get the umbrella out, too cold to get wet.

I just can't imagine any pet snake holding still for wabbit ears.

Lol, CG!
Though I have never put clothes on a snake, most constrictors move slowly enough that it would be easy. I don't see a problem other than, "How the harper do you attach bunny ears to a snake?" I think it's photoshopped.

Back
Top Bottom