Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10574442_10152666815913287_8841807907468322602_n.png

Glad to hear Beagle has standards! Not sure the poor doxie was happy with the circumstances, though. ;)

Beagle thinks doxies are wimps. She "rolls" the neighbor's doxie, and strangely enough, he allows her to! He tucks his legs in, and Beagle gives him a good shove, and he rolls like a sausage. He hates most other people and dogs other than us and his immediate family.

Last edited:
Beagle thinks doxies are wimps. She "rolls" the neighbor's doxie, and strangely enough, he allows her to! He tucks his legs in, and Beagle gives him a good shove, and he rolls like a sausage. He hates most other people and dogs other than us and his immediate family.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yes I know that problem (since I am er....not slim!) I tend to place a chair nearby so I can haul myself up on it.

My biggest problem is deciding which leg I could put the weight on today. I have a leg that had a very, very large ulcer right on the shin bone that has been repaired. But left me with lots of nerve damage. Can it hold my weight today? If I make the wrong choice, I go down real quick. I hang on with both hands when going up a flight of stairs and pull myself up with my hands. I have also been known to go up on all four. Now that is a sight to see. I make sure I am wearing slacks. That would make "Today's Funny!" :angel:

My biggest problem is deciding which leg I could put the weight on today. I have a leg that had a very, very large ulcer right on the shin bone that has been repaired. But left me with lots of nerve damage. Can it hold my weight today? If I make the wrong choice, I go down real quick. I hang on with both hands when going up a flight of stairs and pull myself up with my hands. I have also been known to go up on all four. Now that is a sight to see. I make sure I am wearing slacks. That would make "Today's Funny!" :angel:
Oh I see...different predicament to myself then. I guess you know of those kneelers you can get (at least over here in UK)...or would you still be in the same dilemma?
ST06067i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom