1. what is the capital of new zealand?
2. what was president clinton's last name before his mother's new husband adopted him?
3. whom did margaret thatcher succeed as england's prime minister?
4. on "happy days", what was fonzie's full name?
5. in what city did rocker jimmi hendrix die?
6. what was the nickname of germany's general irwin rommell?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
lobster was part of the first thanksgiving feast.
2. blythe (baily?)
3. james Callaghan (??)
4. ARTHUR FONZARELLI
6. THE DESERT FOX
in addition to turkey and lobster, the pilgrims also consumed eel, swan, and dried berries.
sweet potatoes were not a part of the first thanksgiving, as they had not yet been introduced to new england.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !