Truth or Dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Boy did I have you all excited !!!!! :furious:
This would be fun but we would need good and fair rules! :flowers:
No Naughty Stuff !!!! :devilish:
So what would the rules be ? :whistling

The truth is that I think we have played this here before :-p

The rules were simple. we didn't do the dare part, but maybe someone could come up with a way to do that. What we did was one person would ask a questions (truth) and then someone would answer. The person that answered would then ask the next questions. The parson answering would also use the "quote" function so that we know what question they were answering.

I am alway candid with my answers and Dare would be hard to prove. although I think it should be one question at a time :rolleyes: .

Truth: go ahead, it's the internet so your pretty much anonymous

Dare: Photos for those with cams, if you dont have a cam do a truth. For example "a pic of you in your ugliest hat".

Maidrite said:
MJ what was your least favorite toy ?
Ummm... my pet stick. Now its my turn to ask right?

GB, I dare you to lock this thread.:mrgreen:

I just unlocked it (I value my fingers too much to leave it locked any longer).

choclatechef I dare you to go a week without using a kitchen toy other than a knife and pots and pans :-p

gb i don't know if she can make it that long lol. and since i replied i guess i have to ask the next one.

i dare jkath not to work out for 1 week.

I couldn't ever do that dare! (I felt guilty not going yesterday so I did 1-1/2 hours today!)

but I will give you a truth to that: I never ever exercised until I realized my metabolism was changing and I was getting old! ouch! that hurt!

okay, my turn to ask one:
have you (insert your name here) ever taken credit for a meal you did not prepare?
(ah ha!)

GB said:
I just unlocked it (I value my fingers too much to leave it locked any longer).

choclatechef I dare you to go a week without using a kitchen toy other than a knife and pots and pans :-p

I'll take you up on that one! I can do it:blink:

What do I get if I win?

Oh. My bad!

I can't ask my next question or dare until after I go my week? Ok. Cool

Well we can take you at your word. We know you are a trustworthy person so you can ask your question :mrgreen:

Ok........... I dare *drum roll please*:

mudbug to buy something on Ebay!!!!!!! [preferrably knives].

GB you are just a bad boy, asking Choclatechef to not use any good stuff in the kitchen, shame on you, but I like your stile LOL!!!! :mrgreen: .
Whatever you do don't dare Barbara to play the cat cannon game!!!!! you never heard that from me :mrgreen: .

jkath said:

okay, my turn to ask one:
have you (insert your name here) ever taken credit for a meal you did not prepare?
(ah ha!)

Nope.

Have you ever hacked a finger (badly!) while prepping a meal and still served the food you injured yourself over?

Back
Top Bottom