What type of cheese are u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You gotta read this. How did they know? I am a mental cheese! I really needed a laugh right now. Thanks!

You are emmental cheese

roflmao wasabi. omg that's classic !!!!

kadesma said:
Well Pds and Sierra, looks like were sisters, I'm american cheese too:ROFLMAO:

kadsma, who da thunk it?:rolleyes:

cj, welcome to the sisterhood to the American cheese. Which is kinda funny because I never eat American cheese except every once in awhile on a cheeseburger.
grillsmile1.gif

I don't eat it either SC, I don't often eat hambergers either but if I do I put swiss on it..figure that one:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

I am :chef:

You are mozzarella!
mozzarella.gif

You are a shiny, soft, round cheese. You are very imaginative and creative, but you don't like to stand out. You don't mind solitude at times and you love to do art.

The plastic, spun-curd buffalo milk cheese Mozzarella, originated from southern Italy. Pasteurized milk is curdled at 90 degrees F and the curd is cut. Extra time in the vat is allowed so that the curd can sink to the bottom and so that the lactic acids can soften the curd to make it easier to knead. The curd is treated with extremely hot water (200 degrees F) and is kneaded into a shiny lump. Bits of the mass are taken off cooled salted and are soon ready to be marketed. [ Country: Italy || Texture: soft ]

You are blue cheese!
blue.gif

You are a soft, crumbly white blue-streaked cheese. You are very cool and mellow. You are very knowledgeable and wise and people come to you for advice and help.

Blue cheese is a white cheese with blue veins and a sometimes crumbly interior. This cheese usually has tangy, piquant, spicy and peppery flavor. Use in salad dressings with cream cheese for spreads. [Texture: hard, semi-soft ]

I hate blue cheese.. *urgh*

You are american cheese!
american.gif

You are a smooth, lightly colored, square-shaped cheese. You are a classic simple cheese. You are cautious and practical and very down to earth.

American Cheese is smooth, with light, yellow or orange color. The cheese is usually cut into square slices and it does not separate when melted. It has a mild taste. [ Country: United States || Texture: semi-soft ]

According to the test...Brie

You are brie!
brie.gif

You are a cheese with a complex flavor. Your moods are affected by your current environments. You are sophisticated and mature but sometimes a little superstitious.

Brie is the best known French cheese and has a nickname "The Queen of Cheeses". Several hundred years ago, Brie was one of the tributes which had to be paid to the French kings. In France, Brie is very different from the cheese exported to the United States. "Real" French Brie is unstabilized and the flavor is complex when the surface turns slightly brown. When the cheese is still pure-white, it is not matured. If the cheese is cut before the maturing process is finished, it will never develop properly. Exported Brie, however, is stabilized and never matures. Stabilized Brie has a much longer shelf life and is not susceptible to bacteriological infections. Brie, one of the great dessert cheeses, comes as either a 1 or 2 kilogram wheel and is packed in a wooden box. In order to enjoy the taste fully, Brie must be served at room temperature. [ Country: France || Milk: cow milk || Texture: soft || Recommended Wine: Bourgogne ]

You are mozzarella!
mozzarella.gif

You are a shiny, soft, round cheese. You are very imaginative and creative, but you don't like to stand out. You don't mind solitude at times and you love to do art.

Yup but doesn't the soft and round part come from loving to cook?

lindatooo said:
Yup but doesn't the soft and round part come from loving to cook?

From loving to EAT! (I'm not saying you're round - - I have some cottage cheese I'd like to get rid of :ROFLMAO: ) Glad it didn't say I was lumpy :mad:

Back
Top Bottom