Which Dessert are YOU?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm an Angel Food Cake... but I'm a luck gal cause I'm marrying a Lemon Meringue! :-p

Attachments

• af.jpg
    af.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 227
  • lm.jpg
    lm.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 238
Theres no cheesecake one! I went for chocolate on chocolate, but truthfully, I think I am just ALL OF THEM!

:flowers: I picked Lemon Meringue :flowers:
I will agree I am smooth, ***y, and Articulate with my hands. Ok I am and excellent speaker and a better than most Teacher! You know what ( I get better looking each day), Yea I be the MAN........... ><}}}*><><*{{{><
And Barbara deserves me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: !
:mrgreen:

Of the selections I liked them all except for carrot cake which IMO is horrible. I could not choose between the others because they are all my favorites, just do not like the stupid carrot cake. Think I will choose than for the game and see what happens.

huh?

It was hard for me to choose between brownie and lemon meringue, but in the end, I had to pick the brownie.
(ps - I actually love carrot cake with cream cheese frosting...<<ducking head>>)

jkath said:
ps - I actually love carrot cake with cream cheese frosting...<<ducking head>>

I do too, jkath. As long as it's chock-full of nuts, pineapple, and raisins! Mmmmm...
(It must be a banana thing! :) )

I'll eat it any old way, but my favorite is plain, with the cream cheese frosting and a lemon sauce between the layers. My mom makes it for my dad every year on his birthday.

This is the message I received when I was going there...just as well because I would have chosen all of them and that would not have been good for me !!
Marge

PC Tools Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing a site suspected of containing harmful content.
There is no need to be alarmed, as Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing this site.

Dove said:
This is the message I received when I was going there...just as well because I would have chosen all of them and that would not have been good for me !!
Marge

PC Tools Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing a site suspected of containing harmful content.
There is no need to be alarmed, as Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing this site.

Thanks Dove for the heads up, I did not get that message, hope my puter is ok. What do they mean by harmful content????

i'm a true chocolate on chocolate,and a little bit of angel food too!

I want to be a second serving of chilli. Ok... playing along...

Wow... according to my taste for carrot cake Im an easy going and funny person. Meh, works for me.

I couldn't really choose either. I love them all. I am in the mood for strawberry shortcake tonight, so that is what I am. :cool:

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom