Which Muppet Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should have been the Swedish Chef! My grandparents were born in Sweden. Oh well, I guess they have frogs too!

:) Barbara

Barbara do you know any Swedish? A friend has been teaching me a word once in a while and I would like to keep it up. :) I know kyckling, bruder, oh dear now I can't think of the other words that I know :( Sigh, I will flunk Swedish.

IcyMist said:
Barbara do you know any Swedish? A friend has been teaching me a word once in a while and I would like to keep it up. :) I know kyckling, bruder, oh dear now I can't think of the other words that I know :( Sigh, I will flunk Swedish.
LOL I can say, "Are you married?" "Yes, I am married," and "No I am not married."

:) Barbara

I thought for sure I'd be Fozzie!! But no!!!

Go figure...
1070290449_ffAnimal_s.jpg

John

I'm the Swedish Chef as well. That makes me happy, as he's one of my two favorite Muppets. The other's Beaker.

TexasTamale said:
Kermie here too!:cool:

I was LMBO at "please dont hurt me" as one of the answers in all the questions!
Too Cute Jkath!:ROFLMAO:

I just went and re-took the quiz, and selected "Please don't hurt me" on every question. Just like I thought, the result is:

1070291365_ffBeaker_s.jpg

You are Beaker. You are very tense, stressed and paranoid. You hate furthering the cause of science, as it tends to get you blown up.

SPECIAL TALENTS:
Scientific assistant, Victim

LAST BOOK READ:
"1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Run Silent, Run Meep"

QUOTE:
"Meep! Meep! Meep!"

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
Medical Coverage

Allen, I love Beaker!!!

"meee meee meeeee meeeee"

Have any of your been to Disney's California Adventure? They have the MuppetVision 3-D theater. Very Very Very cool, and there are animatronic Statler and Waldorf puppets up in their seats, heckling all througout the show. The sweedish chef blows a cannon through the back of the theater, everything goes wrong, and even Sweetums (that big brown monster guy) runs in and makes an appearance.

jkath said:
Allen, I love Beaker!!!

"meee meee meeeee meeeee"

Have any of your been to Disney's California Adventure? They have the MuppetVision 3-D theater. Very Very Very cool, and there are animatronic Statler and Waldorf puppets up in their seats, heckling all througout the show. The sweedish chef blows a cannon through the back of the theater, everything goes wrong, and even Sweetums (that big brown monster guy) runs in and makes an appearance.

They have the same thing down at the Disney/MGM park in Orlando - I love that show!

Middie - It's supposed to be the link for a picture of Animal. I see him plain as day on my PC, in all his polyester glory....

John

Back
Top Bottom