Which Muppet Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
I've always loved the muppets, and now I know I am.....

1070289651_ffKermit_s.jpg
You are Kermit the Frog. You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and "Sheesh!"

Now...who are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/AutumnSong123/quizzes/What%20Muppet%20are%20you%3F/

1070290042_uffGonzo_s.jpg
You are Gonzo the Great. You love everyone, and still you get shot out of a cannon on a regular basis. Oh, and you are completely insane and have a strange fascination for chickens. ALSO KNOWN AS: The Great Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, Just Plain Weird SPECIES: Whatever HOBBIES: Tapdancing blindfolded on tapioca while balancing a piano on his nose, backwards, five times fast. FAVORITE MOVIE: "From Here to Eternity...with no brakes." FAVORITE TV SHOW: "Touched By An Anvil" QUOTE: "No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

Something is wrong with this quiz. It says I am...

Janice

You are Janice. You dig the groove man, nothing can bum you out. Too bad you're too stoned to notice. INSTRUMENT: Like, you know, guitar, fer sure. LAST BOOK READ: "Finding Your Past Lives on the Web" FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Fer sure, like, fer sure." FAVORITE THINGS: Peace, love and, like, granola, totally. NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: Her inner child.

I was a Kermie, too. Hmmm...lots of kermies out there.

GB aka Janice...heeheehee, that's funny.

I'm the Twin of the Cookie Monsterrrrrrr!!! But im the Girllllllll Cookie Monster!!:LOL:Cookie, Cookie, Cookie!! I want Cookiesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• cookie monster.jpg
    cookie monster.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 326
Hmm Doesn't look much like my last picture. :LOL:
1070292287_dishChef_s.jpg

You are the the Swedish Chef. You are a talented individual, nobody understands you. Perhaps it's because you talk funny. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Brk! Brk! Brk!" HOBBIES: Kokin' der yummee-yummers FAVORITE MOVIE: "Wild Strawberries...and Creme" LAST BOOK READ: "Der Swedish Chef Kokin' Bokin'" QUOTE: "Vergoofin der flicke stoobin mit der brk-brk yubetcYou are the the Swedish Chef. You are a talented individual, nobody understands you. Perhaps it's because you talk funny. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Brk! Brk! Brk!" HOBBIES: Kokin' der yummee-yummers FAVORITE MOVIE: "Wild Strawberries...and Creme" LAST BOOK READ: "Der Swedish Chef Kokin' Bokin'" QUOTE: "Vergoofin der flicke stoobin mit der brk-brk yubetcha!" ha!"

Hey! I don't talk funny!!:-p But people do have trouble understanding me sometimes.

1070292287_dishChef_s.jpg

You are the the Swedish Chef. You are a talented individual, nobody understands you. Perhaps it's because you talk funny. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Brk! Brk! Brk!" HOBBIES: Kokin' der yummee-yummers FAVORITE MOVIE: "Wild Strawberries...and Creme" LAST BOOK READ: "Der Swedish Chef Kokin' Bokin'" QUOTE: "Vergoofin der flicke stoobin mit der brk-brk yubetcha!"

Back
Top Bottom