Who Am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
Today is my 40th birthday.

I was born in Windsor, Ontario. My parents separated when I was two years old and my mother remarried shortly afterward. When I was in High School I sang in a local group called "Longshot" that covered Top 40 songs.

When I was 22, my mother and step-father were both killed in a car accident and I supported my two younger brothers and a sister by performing at a local resort in Huntsville, Ontario.

In 1991 I changed my name to an Ojibwa word that, translated, means "I'm on my way" (my step-father was Ojibwa). Since then, I have enjoyed tremendous success, primarily as a country artist but with considerable cross-over appeal.

I KNOW :ohmy: !

I was shocked when I heard it on the radio this morning.

Still looking amazing, though. She's a freak of nature I guess.

Z Happy Birthday to you. Sounds Like you have done well my Friend ! Can we get the board out now :-p ! HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!:) I HAVE NEVER MET A STRANGER!

It's not my birthday!

Thanks for the good wishes...

but I posted under the Jokes/Games section because I was playing a game of "Who Am I"?... you know... you give a little biographical information and others have to guess who you are.

I described Shania Twain. It's not MY birthday. It's hers.

Gee, Tanis. Tell us what you really think. Was she the bully at your school or something? LOL

Nope.....she just puts on this face of genuine "caring" when she just doesn't...its hard to explain but I lost alot of respect for her a few years ago......I think Ive explained this somewhere before....

Fair enough. Just wondering where the passion was coming from.... 'loss of respect' is not the same as 'hate'.

I respect your opinion, though, and don't need an explanation. I don't really have strong feelings about her either way. I just think she looks pretty fine for her age (heck, any age for that matter). I'm not a fan of her music. She only has a couple of songs that I think could even be classified as 'good'.

Fair enough! I know hate is a very strong word....but well, I used it anyways just cuz I did........how bout a very HUGE loss of respect ect....??? hehehe

i don't care for her either. it irritates me the way she brags about having nothing to having everything and how she "lives in a chateau for g-d's sake"... her words, not mine.
yeah well so did phil collins and you never hear him bragging about it.

EXACTLY!!!.....I could go on about this fer ever, but well.....it's along story which concerns Alberta, and....wheres Alix?/?sheesh

Sooo.....
Has everyone had an enjoyable summer and what are you most looking forward to about the autumn?

I always notice that when the weather starts to cool Everyone seems to be absolutely famished and I just can't cook fast enough for them!!

I had a very nice summer. I am looking forward to cooler weather.

I think people are like bears. They stuff themselves before they hibernate for the winter. Me, I stuff myself all year long. :(

Back
Top Bottom