Word Association Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
urmaniac13 said:
Fairy Tales >>>> Prince Charming

(Jessica, tell your prince charming to participate in here more often!!:-p )
:mrgreen: Lol, he logged on before me today I see - I will, but I think he's much like your knight in shinning armour, always a very busy boy :LOL:

Prince Charming = love letters

Piccolina said:
:mrgreen: Lol, he logged on before me today I see - I will, but I think he's much like your knight in shinning armour, always a very busy boy :LOL:

Prince Charming = love letters

Knight in shining armour, that sounds even better I agree... :) :) :)
(and don't hog the computer so much so your gallant knight can post once in a while too lololol!!)

Love letters >>> Cyrano de Bergerac

urmaniac13 said:
Knight in shining armour, that sounds even better I agree... :) :) :)
(and don't hog the computer so much so your gallant knight can post once in a while too lololol!!)
Lol, I think you're the 1st person to ever say that I hog our computer, it's usually the other way around! :ROFLMAO: I usually just get it when my sweetie isn't home :LOL: I do totally agree though, he should come hang out with us more! (I'll see what I can do about that.)

Cyrano de Bergerac = romantic poet

Piccolina said:
Lol, I think you're the 1st person to ever say that I hog our computer, it's usually the other way around! :ROFLMAO: I usually just get it when my sweetie isn't home :LOL: I do totally agree though, he should come hang out with us more! (I'll see what I can do about that.)

Cyrano de Bergerac = romantic poet

I was just kidding Jessica:-p I am the same way with Cris:) Maybe when he is home you guys can come here together:rolleyes:

Romantic poet >>> John Keats (my favourite poet!!)

urmaniac13 said:
I was just kidding Jessica:-p I am the same way with Cris:) Maybe when he is home you guys can come here together:rolleyes:

Romantic poet >>> John Keats (my favourite poet!!)
No worries my dear, I totally knew that you were kidding :mrgreen:

John Keats = tragic life

Back
Top Bottom