Gazpacho

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jennerose

Assistant Cook
Gazpacho is an national soup of italy.it is a cold soup soup made of chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic, oil, and vinegar

Ingredients:

Tomatoes – 100 gm
Capsicum – 20 gm
Bread – 10 gm
Cucumber – 25 gm
Rock salt – according to taste
Cream-50ml

Preparation:

Boil tomatoes, cucumber, and capsicum until they become soft. Blend the content in a mixer and then strain it to get a clear soup. Add a dash of pepper, salt.Toast the bread and add the dry herbs to the soup before serving amd also dice of cucumber and capsicum as a garnish.Add cream finally to enrich the flavour

I disagree.

Gazpacho is a cold, uncooked soup from the south of Spain. Recipes vary. Many do not contain bread or cream!

Sorry, but you are wrong about this.

Andy M is right. Gazpacho is an uncooked Spanish soup. It has nothing to do with Italy.

It traditionally contains bread, sherry vinegar, olive oil but no cream.

Also, you say it contains onions, garlic, vinegar and oil yet your "recipe" does not include them. ANd your instructions refers to ingredients not listed in the recipe. This is not very helpful, IMO.

Alright Andy. Would you be so kind as to provide me with different versions of gazpacho. I have my cooking club coming over next week and we're cooking Spanish paella and flan. I'd like to have a nice appetizer for them. Would you do gazpacho or another appetizer while we cook the paella? Thanks.

Dina, I've made gazpacho a couple of times but don't consider myself an expert at all. There are others who know this topic better than I. I hope they will jump in and help.

Gazpacho might be a nice light app to go with the paella.

Andy M. said:
Dina, I've made gazpacho a couple of times but don't consider myself an expert at all. There are others who know this topic better than I. I hope they will jump in and help.

Gazpacho might be a nice light app to go with the paella.

Search the site. There are several on here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom