Gazpacho Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
I am having friends over for dinner on Sunday afternoon (supper, really) How far ahead would you make it? I'd like to do it today (Friday) or tomorrow at the latest.

Go ahead and make it up now, it will keep well and the flavors will have time to intensity.

Go ahead and make it up now, it will keep well and the flavors will have time to intensity.

+1 What he said.:yum: Serve with freshly diced avacado chunks that have been dressed with a little lime or lemon juice. Some good cheese would be nice too. What time do we eat?:ohmy::LOL:

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I am having friends over for dinner on Sunday afternoon (supper, really) How far ahead would you make it? I'd like to do it today (Friday) or tomorrow at the latest.

Red or white? For red, just a few hours to chill, or 24 hours in advance. I like to top my red with cooked and cooled shrimp, diced or sliced avocado, croutons and fresh parsley.

Buenas Tardes, Buonsera Lynda,

I hope that you have a chance to see my plating on member´s photos in the Puglia Album ...

I serve my fresh Tomato Gazpacho with a scoop of avocado pesto in ceramic bowls with Grossini home made bread sticks or I serve it in Enormous Martini Stemware glasses with a stalk of fresh celery ...

According to my professional Chef clients here in Spain, they prepare it early in the morning for a 14.00 hour lunch ...

I personally have never prepared it the night before, so I cannot tell you the results. I have been making it for 18 years in Spain and it hails from Andalusia, Málaga ...

Have a fabulous wkend.
Margi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom