"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Soups, Stews & Casseroles > Soups
Old 10-27-2003, 10:23 PM   #1
Senior Cook

Dunno about you, 'Elf, but I just finished a delicious bowl of Mexican Meatball Soup as only BW can make it, plus the trimmings: pickled carrot slices, guacamole with freshly fried tortilla chips, and, of course, a margarita. Dessert was mango strips with sopaillas drenched with honey.

(BTW: I forgot to mention it n the recipe, but it is quite proper - and sooo good - to squeeze a generous few drops of Key [Mexican] lime jjuice into the soup just before partaking of it. Hence the quartered lime beside the bowl.)

I'm stuffed! Or should I say "sated"? Nah - stuffed sasys it better!

How'd your potato soup turn out? Excellent, I'm sure.

The rest of you out there can just drool - we dined very well tonite. You shoulda joined us

oldcoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 03:58 PM   #2
Chef Extraordinaire
Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
I was told the Potato Soup recipe was a keeper - now I just have to go through the steps of figuring out how I made it :roll:

Basically I know - then it's just adjust this and adjust that = it was delicious!!! Had some with a friend for lunch today and there's still enough for dinner tonight - then it will be gone

Yep, maybe next time people will join us oldcoot - By the way - have I told you yet that I did enjoy having dinner with you and BW last night!! Until next time.................

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote