ISO: Rachel Ray's Wedding Special Tortilla Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Did anyone catch the wedding specials on foodnetwork this weekend? There was a soup that was a Rachael Ray creation that got rave reviews. I tried to search for it on the site but can't seem to find it. I think it was a tortilla soup but I'm not certain. Anyway, I want to try it. Can someone help me find it.

Thanks for looking Andy M. I saw that list too but didn't see it. I think I'll email them and see what happens.

Here's the recipe for Rachel Ray's Tortilla Soup that was on the special Food Network Caters Your Vegas Wedding. Humm ... don't know why they left that off the menu list but it's not the first time they have done that. I just searched the recipes for tortilla soup and then clicked on the ones made by Rachel. Hope it's the one you were looking for.

I didn't to a real close line by line comparison but it looks like it is the same as her, "Why the Chicken Crossed the Road Santa Fe Tastic Tortilla Soup". You can find it and a few other tortilla soups here.

Last edited:
Thanks Michael I'm pretty sure thats the one. I can't wait to try it this once the corn comes in season around here.

Michael in FtW said:
I just searched the recipes for tortilla soup and then clicked on the ones made by Rachel. [/URL].

Michael, I haven't been able to find the recipe search on their site for several months. Is it located someplace besides the home page? Perhaps you could send me the home page as you see it, and I can figure something out.
I'd appreciate the help. :)

Constance said:
Michael, I haven't been able to find the recipe search on their site for several months. Is it located someplace besides the home page?

No, Constance, it's still on their home page (in fact it's in the same place on every page I checked out) but they did move it from being on the side to the top of the page.

At the top left of the page you'll see the Food Network logo - and a green bar with scrolling text to the right of it. Just below that green bar you should see the word "Search", a place to enter what you want, then a drop-down box allowing you to search either within recipes or topics (recipes is the default), followed by a GO button and at the end of the line it says "Search Tips" that you can click on and read their search option suggestions.

I saw that. I also watched the "food network challange" where the couple chose their wedding cake. I really want some of that fonda.

Back
Top Bottom