Noni's parm soup TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
My DH's Mom used to make this for her 3 boys whenever one or all of them were under the wheather. My kids loved it as well and still do. Now it has been passed on to my grandkids.To about 12 cups of beef stock or broth you need to mix 3/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan,with1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs,1/2 Tea. fresh grated nutmeg blend then add 2 large eggs. Mix well an turn into a ball The parm dough needs to be smooth and pliable. Bring your broth to a boil in a large sauce pan. Put your doug in a ricer or food mill and rice it right into the broth. Reduce the heat and simmer 2-3 min. Serve with more parm cheese Make sure it's nice and hot.
enjoy,
kades

Bit confused, please clarify? You say mix the dough to the beef broth and cook it in it?
Do you mean make the dough and just add to broth for cooking? Do you put any broth in the dough?

Bit confused, please clarify? You say mix the dough to the beef broth and cook it in it?
Do you mean make the dough and just add to broth for cooking? Do you put any broth in the dough?
Sorry, first make the doughwhich is the 3/4 cup of parm,and 1/2 fine bread crumbsand 1/2 tea. fresh grated nutmeg. then this iriced into the broth no broth in the dough just the 2 large eggs. YOIKES i really goofed this one up.This is what happens when you try to remember each step M-i-l did.

kades

Sorry, first make the doughwhich is the 3/4 cup of parm,and 1/2 fine bread crumbsand 1/2 tea. fresh grated nutmeg. then this iriced into the broth no broth in the dough just the 2 large eggs. YOIKES i really goofed this one up.This is what happens when you try to remember each step M-i-l did.

kades

Oh my word you are confuzzled today :LOL: I get it now though, it sounds delicious! I'll try it some time but I think I need a salad detox after tomorrow. I've eaten way too much this week, I feel like a stuffed turkey :pig:
I'll write it in my recipe book now :)

Oh my word you are confuzzled today :LOL: I get it now though, it sounds delicious! I'll try it some time but I think I need a salad detox after tomorrow. I've eaten way too much this week, I feel like a stuffed turkey :pig:
I'll write it in my recipe book now :)
I know that feeling, it goes OINK, OINK:ROFLMAO:
kades

Back
Top Bottom