06-29-2016, 05:49 AM
Join Date: Feb 2016
Squash Creamy Soup
Amazing Soup. One of my the most favorites.
Cream- soups became very popular after the experiment that BBC channel presented in a show «Why do we gain weight» Read more..
- Squash - 1,5 - 2
- Potato - 2 medium
- Onion - 1/2
- Carrot - 1 medium
- Cream - 200 ml
- Chicken fillet - 1/2
- Chicken broth - 2-3 tbsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Oil, salt, pepper.
recipe taken from Simple cooking with Julia Ride. Easy recipes.
- Prepare chicken broth, with salt, pepper and spices (as you like it)
- Cut all of the vegetables into equal pieces. (Squash, potatoes, onion and carrots)
- Pill and chop garlic cloves.
- Pour out some oil into a frying pan and add garlic into it. Cook it for a minute, then add chopped onion. Let it get soft and then add potatoes, squash and carrots.
- In 10 minutes add prepared broth so it would cover all of the vegetables and cook it until vegetables get soft. (also transfer meat into a frying pan)
- When vegetables are cooked, separate liquids from vegetables and blend the second ones.
- Heat 200 ml of cream and add blended vegetables (with meat) into it. Mix well…and add a little bit of broth (to get the right consistency). *The rest of chicken broth may be used for some other dishes.
- Cover your pot and simmer cream soup for 5 minutes at a very low heat.
- Serve it with little pieces of toasts and fresh dill or parsley.