Here are a few more of the soup nazi's cloned recipes from I got from the internet
4 pounds snow crab clusters (legs)
4 quarts water (16 cups)
1 small onion, chopped
1 1/2 stalks celery, chopped
2 cloves garlic, quartered
2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
1/4 cup fresh chopped Italian parsley
2 teaspoons mustard seed
1 tablespoon chopped pimento
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
2 bay leaves
1/3 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons half and half
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/8 teaspoon basil
1/8 teaspoon marjoram
1. Remove all the crab meat from the shells and set it aside.
2. Put half of the shells into a large pot with 4 quarts of water over high heat. Add onion 1 stalk of chopped celery, and garlic, then bring mixture to a boil. Continue to boil for 1 hour, stirring occasionally (The white part of the shells will start to become transparent), then strain stock. Discard the shells, onion, celery and garlic, keeping only the stock.
3. Measure 3 quarts (12 cups) of the stock into a large sauce pan or cooking pot. If you don't have enough stock, add enough water to make 3 quarts.
4. Add potatoes, bring mixture to a boil, then add 1/2 of the crab and the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring it back to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 hours, uncovered until it reduces by about half and starts to thicken. Add the remaining crab and simmer for another hour until the soup is very thick. (http://www.topsecretrecipes.com
Makes 4-6 servings.
Soup Nazi's Mexican Chicken Chili #71194
by CountryLady | my other recipes | e-mail me
3 reviews http://www.recipezaar.com/71194#reviews
1 lb chicken breast fillets (4 fillets)
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 cups water
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 potato, peeled & chopped
1 small onions, diced
1 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup carrots, sliced
1 stalk celery, diced
1 cup canned diced tomatoes
1 (15 ounces) can red kidney beans, plus liquid
1/4 cup diced pimento pepper
1 jalapeno, diced
1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 dash cayenne pepper
1 dash basil
1 dash oregano
ON THE SIDE
1 pinch chopped Italian parsley
1. SautÃ© the chicken breasts in the olive oil in a large pot over medium/high heat.
2. Cook the chicken on both side until done-- about 7-10 minutes per side.
3. Cool the chicken until it can be handled.
4. Do not rinse the pot.
5. Shred the chicken by hand into bite-sizes pieces and place the pieces back into the pot.
6. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and turn heat to high.
7. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 hours.
8. Stir mixture often so that many of the chicken pieces shred into much smaller bits.
9. Chili should reduce substantially to thicken and darken (less orange, more brown) when done.
10. Combine some chopped Italian parsley with sour cream and serve it on the side for topping the chili, if desired.
Soup Nazi's Seafood Bisque
2 cups dry white wine
1 bay leaf
1 onion, roughly chopped
1 clove garlic
2 ribs celery
1 lobster, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
12 medium-size shrimps, in shell
24 mussels, well scrubbed
12 sea scallops
4 cups heavy cream
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 cup fresh spinach, well rinsed and chopped
1/2 cup grated carrot
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Combine the white wine, bay leaf, onion, garlic and celery in a large
stock pot over medium heat. Boil. Add the lobster, cover the pot
and steam for 10 minutes. Remove the lobster, set aside and cool.
2. Add the shrimps to the boiling broth, cover the pot and steam for
5 minutes. Remove the shrimps with tongs, set aside and cool.
3. Add the mussels, cover the pot and steam until they open,
about 5 minutes. Remove the mussels with the tongs,
extract the meat and discard the shells.
4. Add 2 cups of water to the liquid in the pot, bring to a boil and
add the scallops. Cover the pot, and steam for 3 minutes.
Remove the scallops with the tongs.
5. Extract the lobster meat, reserving the shells. Peel and devein the
shrimps, reserving the shells. Chop the meat into bite-size pieces,
cover and set aside.
6. Return the lobster and shrimp shells to the broth and add 2 more
cups of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer for
30 minutes. Strain the broth and return it to the pot. Discard shells.
7. Bring the broth to a simmer over low heat. Add the cream, milk and
herbs and simmer until mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
Add the seafood and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the spinach and
carrots and simmer another 2 minutes to just wilt the spinach.
Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Serve hot.