"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Soups, Stews & Casseroles > Soups

Old 08-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #21
Honey Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
Munky,
I'm so glad you liked the soup. Your bread and the pictures were beautiful. It's such a please, to ave feed back on a recipe. You are a pleasure to share a recipe with. Thank you for your thoughtfulnes.
kades
We more than liked it we LOVED it!!!!!
You did a fantastic job,that recipe is a definite keeper.The taste was exactly what I was looking for.The aromas throughout the house was fantastic.It was like walking into a true italian restaurant.Between the roasting time,simmering,and the sourdough bread baking..I was in heaven.

As for the look of the soup,I wasn't sure if it looked like yours at all.But since you took the time to help me,thought you might like to see the results.The pic says "Kadesma's Soup " all over it :)
Photography by "Jake" My son..He set it all up.

The sourdough bread was my first attempt at making it from sour dough starter scratch.I can see where it needs improvement.

Your recipe really is unique,one of a kind.We honestly did enjoy it.
Have you thought about submitting it in a contest? Now would be the perfect time to do it.. :)

Thank you again
Munky

Tags
None