Brown 1 lb. ground beef with chopped onion. Drain off excess fat and add 1 can Campbell's Tomato Soup and one can of dark red kidney beans. I know, sounds like something plain and boring. Take my word for it, as a sloppy joe mixture, it actually tastes pretty good.
2. Add a can of chopped tomato to it, with some basil and it's pretty tasty as well.
3. Add a little of it to beef gravy to give it a little more depth. But just a little.
4. Combine with Cheese Whiz or Velveeta to make a sauce that tastes surprisingly like Chef Boyardee pasta sauce.
5. Add a little to your marinara instead of adding brown or white sugar. Campbell's Soup has corn syrup in it, which adds sweetness.
6. I've had it both in the Philippines, and at a home, one time, where the soup was used as a pizza sauce. I thought it was terrible. But the person who made it thought it was wonderful, so who knows, with the right toppings...
7. Use it to fortify your meat loaf.
8. Add a little to your mac&cheese from the blue box.
9. It's not bad when poured over cooking liver and simmered.
10. Give it to the kids in the mud room, in a paint tray and let them use it as finger paint on poster board.
Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North