Eggplant TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
If you enjoy eggplant you just might love this one. Peel and slice one large eggplant. Brush both sides with evoo or veggie oil. Place in sigle layer on cookie sheet greased pan of course bake at 450 for 20 min. Combine 1-15oz can of tamaato sauce,1-4oz can of mild chopped green chilies, 1/4cup sliced green onions1/2tea each ground cumin,garlic salt in a saucepan. Simmer uncovered for 10 min. In greased casserole layer eggplant, sauce and cheese 1cup grated dheddar now top with sour cream 1cup and a few sliced olives Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 min.
kadesma:)

You know I won't let you get by with that! Recipe please! I'm going shopping soon!
it's simple you bread and cook the eggplant in the oven, while it's cooking I take butter melt it in a skillet add some whie wine and a squeeze of lemon some crushed garlic them as it reduces I add another good size piece of butter let that melt Put eggplant on baking tray add a slice of good melting cheese thin so as not to over power the eggplant then I pour the sauce over my eggplant add some fresh chopped parsley and dig in I love the tartness it gives a lip smacker:LOL:
kades

Oh...My...Gouda! That sounds wonderful! Thank you Kades, I'll be looking for eggplant and lemons!

Back
Top Bottom