I have mastered lasagna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure that there must be a dish somewhere that has the correct name for this dish. But i'm gonna say right now, not even ever having tried one of those beauties, that whatever you call it, it has all the markings of a classic. This looks fabulous. I'm defintely going to have to make this one. I may even make it tonight. In fact, I know that I'm going to make it tonight. It's pay-day.:mrgreen: Thanks for the recipe and technique.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

in italy the single portioned lasagna is often called LASAGNETTA (little lasagna it means).
it's a refined way to serve lasagne used in reastaurants and similars, it's often different in filling than the traditional lasagna (bechamel and ragu' alla bolognese, grated parmesan) like bechamel italian sausage's crumbs and spinach or parma ham, ricotta cheese and fresh tomato cubes with basil...

in italy the single portioned lasagna is often called LASAGNETTA (little lasagna it means).
it's a refined way to serve lasagne used in reastaurants and similars, it's often different in filling than the traditional lasagna (bechamel and ragu' alla bolognese, grated parmesan) like bechamel italian sausage's crumbs and spinach or parma ham, ricotta cheese and fresh tomato cubes with basil...
That is interesting, good to know , thank you for posting this information.

I tried it. It is yummy. I used cottage cheese instead or ricotta, and added sliced black olives to the ragu. It was really good. The won ton skins had a wonderfull texture, with a hint of crunch. I will be making this again. Thanks for the recipe.

I tried it. It is yummy. I used cottage cheese instead or ricotta, and added sliced black olives to the ragu. It was really good. The won ton skins had a wonderfull texture, with a hint of crunch. I will be making this again. Thanks for the recipe.

I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to try to use eggplant and artichokes next time.

Very pretty, & nice 'n Light in appearance. Looks like a refreshing change from the heavy meat-laden lasagna bricks. ;) Thanks for sharing, Jeeks.

That is just so beautiful in presentation, and so inspiring, It looks lighter so something I'd like to eat. Some of my family loves the noodles but I don't, so I think I'll try to make a variation on this for myself next time I make lasagna. Thank you! Wonderful idea and thank you for taking time to post all the pictures and recipe. ~Bliss

Good stuff! Made this tonight. Swapped out the ground beef for spicy italian sausage, topped it with basil and a dab of chevre (post oven).

Awesome! I'm glad you liked it. The hot Italian sausage sounds good. I made it a few weeks ago but used the wrong mozzarella and left it in the oven too long. Live and learn. I'm going to try the sausage next time.

First, I searched for this to print for a friend...and I found this and thought it was appropriate!

funny-pictures-cat-did-not-sample-your-lasagna-and-you-have-no-proof.jpg

Holy old thread Batman. lol

Cannelloni with crepes.....sounds good. Hey, how'd you know I've been looking for something to do?

Back
Top Bottom