Rigatoni Casserole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This recipe came from my mom who had gotten it from one of her best friends years ago.. when I was a teen. It is very good and I have made it for several church potlucks and get togethers and everyone has always asked for the recipe.

RIGATONI CASSEROLE
1 16oz pacakge of rigatoni noodles, boiled
1 # hamburger
1 26oz can spaghetti sauce
1 large can mushrooms
1 package of pepperoni, each slice sliced in half
3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded

brown hamburger in a dutch oven or large ovenproof saucepan, and add sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni. Add noodles to meat mixture and add cheese. Stir well. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 miinutes

This recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc. very easily.

That sounds good. I love pasta casseroles. I've made the version you just mentioned and added some hot italian sausage. I take it out of the casing and brown it until crispy.

Wow - thanks SO MUCH for this one. Have already added it to my computer recipe file.

It will be so easy to convert to my husband's food preferences simply by using ground turkey & turkey pepperoni.

Again - many thanks. I never thought of adding pepperoni to baked pasta.

Airstreaming Season starting and potluck dishes (Casserole) are great.

Thanks for this one. Aria

Looks like a great casserole and it's in my cookbook already...thanks! :cool:

Simple and tasty.

Sounds like something awesome to make if your kids are having a sleepover and you got like 5 of those rugrats running around.

Do kids still have sleepovers? LOL.

I remember when i was a lad i always had to ask permission and MAYBBBBBE i could go.

I'm going to encourage my daughter to have sleepovers.

So i can show off my cooking skills!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom