"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Soups, Stews & Casseroles > Casseroles
Old 12-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #21
Chef Extraordinaire
Originally Posted by pacanis View Post
Having a bad day, CW? Why so negative?
It's pretty clear in the title what this thread is about. Maybe you should put it on your ignore list.
Not a bad day--can't get my head around how people interested in being part of a cooking forum would, never mind. I'll ignore this thread.

I've got OCD--Obsessive Chicken Disorder!
CWS4322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #22
Executive Chef
Cuz sometimes you just ... like Aerosmith .. Livin' On The Edge

MrsLMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #23
Chef Extraordinaire
Site Moderator
I think it sounds great! Some days are just meant for beanie weenies. I would agree with frying up the sliced dogs as well.

Thanks Chef M!
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #24
Senior Cook
Alas, I am not allowed to make anything of the beanie weenie variety. Hubby hates beans. I used to make something similar. Only I liked to add browned ground beef, diced bell pepper,chili powder; stir it all together throw in a crock pot. Pour a can of tomato soup on top and plop 6 slices of uncooked bacon on top of that. I also added a can of butter beans, kidney beans and black beans to this gastronomic delight and it is christened " calico beans." When making this, nutrition is the last thing that crosses my mind!

Raspberrymocha55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Simple Frankfurter Bake [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]simple fRaNkFuRtEr BaKe[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=black]6 - 8 Frankfurters (HotDogs) (I like to use beef, but any will do fine)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]2 15oz. cans Pork & Beans[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]2 Tablespoons Dried Onions[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]1/4 cup Ketchup[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke (hickory or mesquite)[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]american cheese slices (optional)[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]Cut the FrankFurters into 1/2" slices.[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]MIX & Combine All Ingredients (except cheese) in an Oiled casserole dish.[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]COVER & BAKE in pre-heated 375 degree oven for 60 minutes.[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic](optional... uncover & top w/cheese slices. Return to Oven to Melt Cheese)[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]eat. smile :smile:[/FONT] 3 stars 1 reviews