Taco Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made this last night except I didn't have cresent rolls so I used regular rolls. I rolled them out flat and pieced them together on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. I layered everything and added Tostitos instead of Doritos because I didn't have any. We added some salsa on top for a little kick. Next time, I will add a layer of refried beans for dh and oldest son and maybe half will have olives on top. Kinda reminds me of my mom's 7 layer dip. It was good tho.

jan12-2009.jpg

OMG!!! You actually cooked again?? :LOL:

This does sound good. My ds would definitely like this. Dh not so much. He can have pb&j instead. lol

Barb

Another hint for this recipe - Crescent Roll dough has become such a popular ingredient in recipes other than "rolls" that Pillsbury now puts it out in unperforated sheets!! Much easier to handle without having to press/schmush all the roll perforations together.

You're welcome! I just saw them in the store the other day, but am of course now having a brain shortcircuit as to whether they were sold in the tube or flat (or both ways - lol). They were in the same display with all the regular Pillsbury roll products.

That looks and sounds really good. Although i think i will try making it using 1/2 cheddar cheese and 1/2 pepper jack cheese, mixed together and use crushed Fritos corn chips.

Back
Top Bottom