TNT Tasty Chicken & Rice Casserole - EASY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
They sound wonderful!
My first son walked at 8-1/2 months (I was the dumb mom who pushed him into it! Well, that, and he had no body fat, so there was nothing to keep him down), so I know how it feels! (my MIL kept joking that we should put a brick in his diaper to keep him in one place.)! A kindergartener! and a tiny baby too! How wonderful it must be!
8-1/2 months:ohmy: Whoa, what we wish for and what we get:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I like your m-i-l's idea.. One smart lady :) It is wonderful I never thought I'd be lucky enough to have all these grandkids to love and take care of as well..I think I'm one lucky "MA"
kadesma

Hey, i want to make this recipe, but i do not like peas. Will someone tell me some things i can sub for Peas?

Please help!

Hmmmm...well pretty much any veggie will go well in there as long as it is chopped up small enough. How about carrot? Broccoli? Zucchini?

im gonna make this tonight (sounds too good not to try!!).

1. did u cook the rice b4 adding and baking?

2. recipe calls for 2 cups of cheese (mozz.) but never says where / when to add them!

I've copied and pasted the recipe, too! Sounds great!

I assumed that the mozzarella cheese was spread on top, but if that was the case, wouldn't jkath's son have noticed? :)

Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom