ISO Slow cooker easy dinners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That pulled pork will need to cook for 10 to 12 hours - just a "time" warning. I will look forward to the pics!

im glad you said something, mainly because my slow cooker does not have a temp gauge, it says, low or high and i am guessing high is roughly 300*F. i have done pulled pork in the oven at 235F and it took about 9 hours.

Im hurrying withe pics, i went camping over the weekend with my friend, we took the 4 wheelers and camped with a heard of elk, DEAD serious. i will start another thread for that though..

Man, LT. First you are talking about liquor and coffee and now you are asking about smokers? I thought you were Mormon like me! :LOL::LOL: (I hope that was common knowledge and you don't mind me saying it). You do have a point with the names though. From now on we can have pork Kah-moo-a.

For those who don't know, Mormons don't smoke or drink coffee or alcohol.

Nah, i dont mind you saying that. i think most people here knew that about me because i talk about my friends on there missions. And the summer cook off i had to do for the stake..

Its like here in Heriman Utah, street names duplicate and it bugs me. There are two rose canyon roads and two Meribella roads. Funny thing is, both rose canyon roads dont even connect with each other.

Hey, i have been burnin the candle at both ends these last few months and my best friend/cousin died on my birthday and so did his brother, so i have the right to drink away my fears. LOL JK about the drinkin.

3-4 chicken breasts, with bone and skin for a more tender meat
1 medium sliced onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup Italian dressing (zesty one is fine)
1/2 cup white dry wine
1/2-3/4 cup your favorite bbq sauce (we use the sweet and spicy)
salt & pepper
Toss it all in the crockpot on HIGH and let it cook for about 4 hours. Serve with a side salad or vegetable, over a bed of white rice, drizzle the sauce over the chicken. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom