ISO TNT crock pot recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
I'm due to have a new baby in August and I have a 15 month old at home. I'm starting to think about cooking and how I'll handle it. MY DH will only pretty much grill.

I'm looking for some TNT crock pot recipes. I have started searching around in the forum to see what people have posted.

Today I made a chicken stew over rice that was pretty good. I also have a 7 bone steak crock pot recipe that is good. I used to have a roast recipe that was pretty good. I do also have a crock pot cookbook. I"ve had it for years. I don't like the sounds of a lot of the recipes.

I'm looking for good meals that willl fill myself and DH up and hopefully doesn't require too much cooking on the side like on the stove.

I have lots of them at home and will be glad to post them - but it will more than likely not be until tomorrow.

I have alot of recipes too - alot of which I got from this website:

Chicken Scampi-jkath
Golden Chicken-jkath

Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff-pabaker
Potato soup #1 and #2 -betharzing
Crock Pot Roast Beef-Pook
Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Mess-chocaholic

Here are a couple of mine:

Sticky Chicken
4 tsp salt
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp thyme
1 t sp white pepper
1/2 ts garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 large roasting chicken
1 c chopped onions

Combine all spices. Rub the spice mixture all over the chicken, inside and out. Place in resealable bag and refrigerate over night. Put chicken in crockpot with no liquid. Cook on low 8 hours. This will be make its own juices and be very tender!

Italian Beef
Rump Roast
1 large jar giardinaira

Dump giardinaira over roast and cook on low 8 hours - shred - yum!

I also cook turkey breasts in the crock too - set upside down, a little olive oil and pepper, an onion in the cavity. Usually 6 hours will do it.

Legend, there is a recipe at allrecipes for crockpot for Beef Strognoff that I can't seem to connect you to. It used cream cheese instead of sour cream and my family just loves it!

Another idea, if you don't like the ingredients in your cook book you should check out the cookbook "Not your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook". The ingredients are more fresh instead of mixes and cans of things. You can probably check it out of your library to see if you like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom