A Canadian Re-Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookyourheartout

Assistant Cook
Hello Discuss Cooking!

I would like to thank you for reading my re-introduction post!

My name is Daniel and I had been on here for a little while when I had first made this account, and now I am back. ?

I have come here to learn more about food, cooking, and anything related to the kitchen!

I have found that I have lost motivation for food and cooking, and I am hoping that by using these forums more and learning more about food and cooking, it will spark my motivation and I will get myself back on track to pursuing my dream... to become a chef.

Thank you!
Daniel

Welcome back, Daniel! Spring is finally here and the farmer's markets will be open with local produce. If you have any questions about where to find "hard-to-find" ingredients in Ottawa, give a shout, I spend a lot of time scouring the city for various things (hominy, Mexican oregano, various Asian ingredients, etc.). If I don't know where to find it, I can probably find out for you.

Welcome back, Daniel! Spring is finally here and the farmer's markets will be open with local produce. If you have any questions about where to find "hard-to-find" ingredients in Ottawa, give a shout, I spend a lot of time scouring the city for various things (hominy, Mexican oregano, various Asian ingredients, etc.). If I don't know where to find it, I can probably find out for you.

Thank you for the welcome back! I am really happy about the beautiful weather we are getting here in Ottawa. I really hope it stays this way! I will definitely consider taking a look in the farmer's market for hard-to-find ingredients if I am in need of any! Thank you so much for your suggestion, I really appreciate it!

Welcome back. Members here have diverse backgrounds and can provide a wealth of information and support.

Back
Top Bottom