A great rainy day find!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teri's Therapy

Assistant Cook
Hi! I am located in the currently VERY wet Northern California (the part people think is Oregon) and I finally stumbled onto this site after YEARS of googling recipes...what a great find!

I did a couple of years of culinary school, then changed majors to get a "real" degree while wating tables, living off Ramen and mac-n-cheese. Now I don't use that degree either, but have made my peace with a kitchen again, and cook in my free time, for anyone who will eat! My partner works graveyards and is gone for days at a time, so when I have time to cook and create, I do, and give it to neighbors and strangers...as I can't eat it all myself!

My even greater passion is my garden. I so look forward to getting some good ideas here and sharing some creative endevours!

Welcome to the forum, We were in Santa Rosa yesterday and it poured all day. We're home now here in So. Cal and its a nice day, just a few drops. Used to live in the real Oregon. Miss the rain believe it or not.

welcome53.gif

Welcome to DC..........my daughter is living in Santa Barbara, CA.......I think the dryer end:) I give lots of food away, too.........when the drivers found out I no longer had a working oven and their homemade American cookie supply was going to be cut off they bent over backwards to help get it repaired :):) I sent them a cake on Friday........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom