a newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smiley

Assistant Cook
:chef:hay am new to this. i have been working as a chef for around four years now & am looking to find moi moi & wild pork for a recipe i have spinning around my brain if anyone can help i am in dunedin

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to DC smiley, I am sure someone here will be able to help you with your questions. Please share some of your recipes with us.

Welcome! I'm no chef but I like food. Your advice is very welcome here!

welcome stranger---from a strange sounding land:cool:I can help you w/a wild pork recipe but I would have to google the moi moi.....:chef:

what & where is Dunedin

Dunedin is the smallest of the cities in NewZealand. Also one of the most southern. It is a beautiful place to live & grow up :-p

Yes lord of the rings & all that jazz but also alot of very fresh produce & with an Australian father who is a vivid hunter & fisherman great tasting wild food. I am entering a compition that we have here called " The Monieths Wild food Chalenge" which is designd to keep us chefs having fun over the cold nz months

Dunedin is the smallest of the cities in NewZealand. Also one of the most southern. It is a beautiful place to live & grow up :-p
:chef:thank you smiley-"there is no place like home":cool:did you ever find a moi moi recipe and cook your pork?:ermm:

freaky potato

wow as i have been saying i have been involved with a wild foods comp and I have found this reeeaaallly freaky spud:ROFLMAO: It is called a "Purple Urenika" and when you mash it it looks like play dough :LOL: but tastes like a creamy peppery potato have any of you foreiners heard of it or tasted it? I am putting it with Rabbit and am going to use this urenika instead of moi moi

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom