about me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wills53

Assistant Cook
I am Californian by birth, dutch-irish and native american extraction. I was married to a Pakistani man for eighteen years & spent eight of those years in Karachi, Pakistan. Learned indo-pak cookery from nine sisters-in-laws. Am now married to a man from Jamaica,W.I. and have learned how to make an awesome curry goat as well as many other carribbean specialties.My folks were from the south ( Tennessee & Arkansas) and I have a particular love of southern cooking and especially love all things cajun & creole. Would love to share recipes and learn new ethnic cuisines.

Wowee, Wills! What an awesome, unique and extensive cooking knowledge you must have! I can't wait to see some of your specialties!

jkath said:
Wowee, Wills! What an awesome, unique and extensive cooking knowledge you must have! I can't wait to see some of your specialties!
Thanks for the nice welcome. Not quite sure yet how to go about sharing recipes, etc. but would be glad to share anything that might be of interest to you. wills 53:chef:

Ciao and welcome to DC, wills!! I am another curious george about your culinary experiences, don't be shy and tell us all!! I always love indo-pakistani cuisine, and would love to experiment with some caribbean cooking, which I am only beginning to learn about. Hope you can share oodles of ideas and fun with us!!:)

Back
Top Bottom